myCred Zapier Addon
myCred Zapier allows you to integrate myCred with over 200+ online services on the Zapier platform. Zapier gives you the power to automate tasks between services like Salesforce, Gmail, MailChimp, HubSpot, and more.
The plugin provides you the perfect way to integrate myCred with services that are not supported via official add-ons.
You can set up actions on Zapier once it’s connected to your website and the myCred Zapier plugin via an API key.
You can add three trigger events using myCRED Zapier:
- Earned Points – Triggers when a user earns points.
- Deducted Points – Triggers when a user loses points.
- Earned Badges – Triggers when a user earns badges.
Zapier actions push or put new data into your API from input fields that users set in their Zaps. Zapier includes search actions to find data in an app and create actions to add new items via API calls.
Please follow the below instructions step by step.
- Download the zip file from your mycred.me account > My Downloads
- Go to the WordPress Admin Dashboard > Plugins
- Once you are in the plugins page you can see the “Add New” button in the top left corner.
- Click “Add New” button and upload the zip file of a plugin which you’ve downloaded from mycred.me account.
Once plugin installed, click the “Activate” button.