myCred WooCommerce Plus will fuse the myCred points management system with WooCommerce by awarding Coupons when a rank is achieved or when a badge is earned through myCred. It will restrict any specific product to be displayed, making it visible for any specific rank or badge holder.
myCred WooCommerce Plus shows myCred points log on my account page with a dedicated tab for any respective point type. Partial payments that allows your users to pay partially by using points and the remaining amount is paid using one of your active gateways.
- After downloading the plugin, install it on your WordPress system.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
- Click on the Plugins tab on the left side menu.
- Click Add New.
- Click on Upload Plugin button at the top of page.
- Click on Choose File.
- Select the mycred-woocommerceplus.zip file from the directory.
- Click install now.
- After uploading click the Activate Plugin button.
- That’s all. (You will now see the settings and hook in myCred hooks and settings).