- Award points on completing any lesson.
- Award points on completing a specific lesson.
- Award points on completing a lesson having any tag.
- Award points on completing a lesson having a specific tag.
- Set Limits to attempt Lesson, No limit/Day/Week/Month (to select anyone frequency).
- Click the Add More if you wish to add more lessons in specific settings.
Plugin Settings :
Add myCred LearnDash Completing a Lesson hook from “Hooks”
First add LearnDash Completing a Lesson hook from Hooks → From Available Hooks to an Active Hooks
Setup general & specific settings of points balance for LearnDash Completing a Lesson hook
Fill the different fields for completing a lesson hook and click on the Save button available at the bottom. You can set general as well as specific settings in a single hook.
- Click on Completing a Lesson (LearnDash) hook from active hooks to open settings.
- Set the points balance for general completing any lesson which will be taken by the user per Course.
- Set the label description for general completing in any lesson which will be displayed in logs when users gain points per course.
- To Enable/Disable specific settings, you can click on the ‘Enable Specific checkbox’.
- Select Lesson so the user will get points on that particular lesson only once.
- Set the points balance for specific completing a lesson which will be taken by the user on that particular lesson.
- Set the label description for specific completing a lesson which will be displayed in logs when users gain points on that particular lesson only.
- Set the points Limit ‘No limit/Day/Week/Month’ (You can select any defined limit of attempting lessons,it will count number of attempts including general & specific).
- Click the Save button present at the bottom.
Note: By checking the specific settings box, the user will be able to utilize a specific setting hook and remain it uncheck to keep it disabled.
Points Limit ‘No limit/Day/Week/Month’ (You can select any defined limit of attempting course,it will count number of attempts for general & specific both).
- Add More
You can use Add more if you wish to add more or create more lessons in specific settings. (It is available only for specific)
- Go to myCred points ➜ Logs
- Completing a Lesson having Tags
Using Tags the user needs to add tags in the Learndash Lesson Post Type.
- Select Lesson having Tags option from Select Option & you can select Any Tag/Particular Tag from User Selected Option so the user will get points only once on particular lesson having that tag.
- Similarly, the user can select tag associated with a particular lesson from the dropdown hook options
- When the user completes the lesson associated with a particular tag the user gets the respective points