cashCred allows your users to convert their Points into Cash and the possibility to withdraw their points through different payment gateways. In order for the user to perform the withdrawal you need to configure the cashCred settings first, state the exchange rate of the points type can be set against the currency selected. Moreover define the minimum and maximum value of points withdrawal per transaction. Admin can also add additional notes which will be displayed in the Payment settings section on the front-end.
Once all the settings are done we can place the shortcode [mycred_cashcred] to display the points withdrawal form on the front-end which lets your users to add their Account information and submit their withdrawal request.
- Download the zip file from your mycred.me account.
- Go to your website’s wp-admin area and visit the Plugins page.
- Under the Plugins menu, select “Add New”.
- In the top left corner next to the “Add Plugin” title, click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
- Locate and select the zip file you downloaded and click “Install Now”.
- Once installed, click to enable.