PacMan Game Settings
- Settings are enabled in myCred settings tab.
- Access settings: Points → Settings → Pacman Game.
- Set user’s lives/playing chances, according to their requirements or preferences.
- By default, there are 3 lives if the field is left empty.
- Maximum 4 lives can be set for a single game.
- Set the title of game it displays when the game is launched.
Game Over Label
- This label is displayed when the user has used all lives.
- Admin can modify all the visual elements like Game Over Color, Bubbles Color, Walls color, Background Color, and Text Color.
- Iris color picker has also been integrated.
- Set name of ghosts.
- Ghost names will be displayed on the starting screen.
- Copy and paste the shortcode on the page to display on front end.
- The shortcode is available on Pacman game settings.