myCred Pending Points
myCred Pending Points allows the admin to hold the awarded points in the pending state for the specified time.
By default, points are awarded immediately after an event is triggered but the admin can delay the process so that the admin can review the log and decide whether to change the status from pending to released, or change it to denied.
The functionality can be set for all or specific reference and can be set for a number of days. Setting it for a number of days will keep the points in a pending state before releasing them automatically.
- Download the zip file from your mycred.me account.
- Go to your website’s wp-admin area and visit the Plugins page.
- Under the Plugins menu, select “Add New”.
- In the top left corner next to the “Add Plugin” title, click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
- Locate and select the zip file you downloaded and click “Install Now”.
- Once installed, click to enable.