Points for a New Answer in Anspress Hook
- The function of this hook is that it will award points to the user whenever the user will answer a question using the Anspress platform.
- Drag and drop the Points for a new answer in Anspress hook from the Available Hooks section to Active Hooks.
- Once done, click on the hook to open its configuration.
- Admin can set the Points which will be awarded whenever the event is triggered.
- Limits can be set as in per Day, Week, Month, In Total or No Limit to award points whenever the event is triggered.
- Once done, click on the Save button.
- Go to your Site.
- Go to the Question page and click on the question which you want to answer.
- Now that you opened the question, there is an answer box at the bottom of the question.
- Click on the box to write your answer.
- Enter your answer, You can also edit the privacy of the answer by making it public and private (only visible to the Admin and Moderator).
- You can also attach images with your answer.
- Once done, click on the Post Answer button.
- The user who posted the answer will be awarded points.