Gamipress Importer Settings
- Navigate to the myCred point type > Settings
- Open up the Gamipress Importer tab
- Inside the Gamipress Importer tab, you can find the following options:
- Gamipress Import Point Types
- Import Gamipress Points
- Gamipress Import Achievements
- Gamipress Import Ranks
Step 1: Import Gamipress Point Types:
- Click on the Gamipress Import Points Types button
- It will import all Gamipress point types into myCred
- Once all point types successfully imported
- You will get the message: (Points Type successfully imported)
Step 2: Import Gamipress Points Log:
- To import the Gamipress user log entries.
- Click on the Import Gamipress Points button.
- It will import each point type logs separately.
- Once all point types log have been imported successfully, you will get the message: (Gamipress points successfully imported)
- User log entries that is successfully imported from Gamipress.
Step 3: Import Gamipress Achievements:
- Before importing achievements from Gamipress, you must have to activate the Badges Add-on.
- To activate the Badges add-on.
- Navigate to the Points > Add-ons
- Activate the Badges add-on
- Make sure myCred Badges add-on is activated.
- To import all Gamipress achievements into myCred.
- Click on the “Gamipress Import Achievements” button.
- Once all Gamipress Achievements have been imported successfully. You will get the message: (GamiPress achievements has been migrated successfully)
Import Gamipress Ranks
- To import all gamipress ranks into myCred.
- Click on the “Gamipress Import Ranks” button.
- Once all Gamipress Ranks have been imported successfully. You will get the message: (Gamipress Ranks has been migrated successfully)