Points for Getting a Vote Up in Anspress Hook
- The function of this hook is that when it’s activated then the plugin will award points to the user who gets votes up on question or answer by other users using the Anspress platform.
- This hook will award points to the user that published a question or answer using the Anspress platform only, not the user who voted up the respective question or answer.
- Drag and drop the Points for getting a vote up in Anspress hook from the Available Hooks section to Active Hooks.
- Once done, click on the hook to open its configuration.
- Admin can set the Points which will be awarded whenever the event is triggered.
- Limits can be set as in per Day, Week, Month, In Total or No Limit to award points whenever the event is triggered.
- Once done, click on the Save button.
- The user will go to your Site.
- Then the user will go to the Question page and click on any question.
- Once done, the question box and the answer box will be also visible to the user.
- Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down buttons will be beside both the question box and the answer box for voting purposes.
- The User will then click on the Thumbs Up button. (Here the user just clicked on the Thumbs Up button of the Answer Box published by user name myCred).
- Now, whenever the publisher of that respective answer will open the site so he would be awarded points for getting his answer a vote up.