Coupons on Badges
- When the plugin is installed and activated, a tab will be visible in WooCommerce settings by name of myCred.
- To award coupons when a user acquires a badge through myCred these options have to be enabled.
Activate Badges Add on
- Go to the Points tab.
- Click Add-ons, different Add-ons will be displayed.
- Activate Badges Add-on just by clicking on the Activate button that appears on the Add-on.
- After Badges Add on is activated, tabs will be displayed inside the Points tab.
Once Badges Add-on is activated, Badges can be created.
- Click Badges to create a Badge.
- Click Add New.
- Now a new Badge page will be displayed where a new Badge can be created.
- Create a Badge by setting its name, Point type, reference, the amount of times(s) this badge you want to be rewarded. Also a log template and points amount. You can also set levels and image for this badge.
- Also create a Coupon by setting the Discount type, Coupon code and Amount of the Coupon. Click publish.