Points for Voting Down in Anspress Hook
POINTS FOR VOTING DOWN IN ANSPRESS HOOK
- The function of this hook is that when it’s activated then the plugin will award points as the user votes down a question or answer using the Anspress platform.
- This hook will award points to the user only that has voted down a question or answer.
- Drag and drop the Points for voting down in Anspress hook from the Available Hooks section to Active Hooks.
- Once done, click on the hook to open its configuration.
- Admin can set the Points which will be awarded whenever the event is triggered.
- Limits can be set as in per Day, Week, Month, In Total or No Limit to award points whenever the event is triggered.
- Once done, click on the Save button.
- The user will go to the Site.
- Then the user will go to the Question page and click on any question.
- Once done, the user will be able to view the question box and along with the answer boxes.
- Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down buttons will be beside both the question box and the answer boxes for voting purposes.
- The User will then click on the Thumbs Down button. (Here the user just clicked on the Thumbs Down button of the Answer Box published by user name Tony Stark).
- The user will be awarded points when the event is triggered.