myCred Anspress Integration
The integration introduces the use of myCred point awarding mechanism in Anspress plugin which allows to award myCred points when different events are triggered in Anspress.
Hooks have been given in myCred Hooks settings to set up for the Anspress events and can be triggered when a User asks a question when a User gives an Answer when a User gets an upvote for the answer, and vice versa. Limits can also be set for these events to trigger points awarding mechanism for a set number of times via hooks.
- Download the zip file from your mycred.me account.
- Go to your website’s wp-admin area and visit the Plugins page.
- Under the Plugins menu, select “Add New”.
- In the top left corner next to the “Add Plugin” title, click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
- Locate and select the zip file you downloaded and click “Install Now”.
- Once installed, click to enable.
- Getting Started
- Points for Asking a Anspress Questions Hook
- Points for a New Answer in Anspress Hook
- Points for Voting Up in Anspress Hook
- Points for Getting a Vote Up in Anspress Hook
- Points for Voting Down in Anspress Hook
- Points for Getting Voting Down in Anspress Hook
- Points for Publishing Comments in Anspress Hook
- Points for Selecting Best Answer in Anspress Hook
- Points for Getting Answer Selected As Best in Anspress Hook