- Join any group: User gets the points when the admins enrolls the user into a General LearnDash group.
- Join a specific group: User gets the points when the admins enrolls the user into a Specific LearnDash group.
- Set Limits to enroll Groups, No limit/Day/Week/Month (to select anyone frequency).
- Click the Add More if you wish to add more Groups in specific settings.
Plugin Settings :
- Add myCred LearnDash Join Group hook from “Hooks”
First add LearnDash Join Group hook from Hooks → From Available Hooks to an Active Hooks
Setup general & specific settings of points balance for LearnDash Join Group hook
Fill the different fields for join group hook and click on the Save button available at the bottom. You can set general as well as specific settings in a single hook.
- Click on Join Group (LearnDash) hook from active hooks to open settings.
- Set the points balance for general completing any quiz which will be taken by the user per Group.
- Set the label description for general join group which will be displayed in logs when users gain points per group.
- To Enable/Disable specific settings, you can click on the ‘Enable Specific checkbox’.
- Set the points balance for specific join a specific group which will be taken by the user on that particular group. So when a user completes a specific quiz and achieves equal to or a higher percentage than the passing percentage required the user will get points.
- Select Group so the user will get points on that particular group only once.
- Set the label description for specific join a specific group which will be displayed in logs when users gain points on that particular group only.
- Set the points Limit ‘No limit/Day/Week/Month’ (You can select any defined limit of joining groups,it will count number of attempts including general & specific).
- Click the Save button present at the bottom.
Note: By checking the specific settings box, the user will be able to utilize a specific setting hook and remain it uncheck to keep it disabled.
Points Limit ‘No limit/Day/Week/Month’ (You can select any defined limit of joining group,it will count number of attempts for general & specific both).
- Add More
You can use Add more if you wish to add more or create more groups in specific settings. (It is available only for specific)
- Go to myCred points ➜ Logs
When the user is assigned a group by the admin the respective user gets the points.