As of version 1.7, you can use the Bank Transfer gateway to allow manual payments, e.g. Bank Transfer or Check. Unlike other gateways, this one will not automatically pay out points to buyers. Instead, an administrator needs to manually select to payout each purchase request. While the gateway is called “Bank Transfers” you can re-name this to anything you want.
- Go to the myCred > Payment Gateways page in your admin area.
- Click on “Bank Transfer” in the list to view your settings.
- Set the title of the gateway. This is what will be shown to the users.
- Set a gateway logo (optional).
- Set the “Bank Account Information”. This will be shown to the user on the checkout page once the request has been saved.
- Set your currency and exchange rate.