This gateway allows your users to purchase points using credit cards or their Skrill account. By default purchases made using Skrill will result in users having to signup for a Skrill account (if they do not have one already). You can contact Skrill Merchant Services and request to disable this feature.
- Go to the myCred > Payment Gateways page in your admin area.
- Click on “Skrill (Moneybookers)” in the list to view your settings.
- Select to enable the payment gateway.
- Select the currency you want to use with this gateway.
- Enter your merchant account email address.
- Enter your secret word. You can set your secret word under “Merchant Tools” in your Skrill Account.
- Change “Item Name” to what you want buyers to see when they pay. You can use the
%number%template tag to show the amount of points a user will buy and this field also supports general template tags. Note that this field can not be empty!
- Set an exchange rate between your points and the currency you selected. By default this will be 1:1.
- Select if you want to receive a confirmation email on each purchase.
- Finally you can change how your Skrill checkout page looks and what information is shown. You can also leave these empty to use your default setup in Skrill.