- Reward Coupons has three settings Discount type, Coupon code and Amount, these settings can be edited to create a new coupon for a respective rank or a badge.
- Discount Type can be set to Fixed discount for applying any fixed amount on a discount coupon, or Percentage discount can be set to apply a coupon discount, depending on the percentage specified.
- Coupon code for the Coupon will be consisting of letters numbers or special signs, consumers can enter these codes when checking out through WooCommerce to obtain a discount on the current purchase.
- Amount set for a particular Coupon will be the amount of points given to the user when the Coupon is rewarded.
- Now, when a user achieves a respective rank or a badge they will be awarded the coupon.
- The coupon will be generated and visible from my account page in My Coupons tab.
- The coupon can also be edited from the WooCommerce Coupons tab. The coupon will be saved in the Coupons tab after it was generated for the defined scenario.