- The function of this hook is that it will award points to the user whenever the user completes a lesson associated with the course.
- Drag and drop the Passing a Quiz (Tutor LMS) hook from the Available Hooks section to Active Hooks.
- Once done, click on the hook to open its configuration.
- Admin can set the Points which will be awarded whenever the event is triggered.
- Limits can be set as per Day, Week, Month, In Total, or No Limit to award points whenever the event is triggered.
- The Admin will checkmark the Enable Specific checkbox, select, and, select the course and its respective quiz and add the Points and the Log Template in the given fields besides that course.
- Admin can add more courses and set a quiz for that particular course in the Specific section by clicking the Add More button.
- Admin can also delete the courses in the Specific section by clicking the Remove button on that respective course.
- Once done, click on the Save button.
- The user will go to your website.
- The user will go to the course in which he/she is enrolled.
- In the Course Page section of the course, all the quizzes are mentioned.
- The user will click on the quiz.
- Click on the Start Quiz button.
- Once the user completes the quiz, he/she will click on the Submit Quiz button.
- If the user passes the quiz, he/she will be awarded points for Passing a Quiz.