- myCred Lifter LMS provides the ability to award points on different events (such as; when student completes a course, completes a track, enrolls in a course).
- Set your desired amount to reward when a User achieves anyone of the above defined scenarios.
- Limit can be set for awarding the points according to requirements or preferences.
When a student completes a course published in LIFTERLMS they will be awarded the points amounting equal set in the hook for course completion.
According to the points defined in the hook, the student will be awarded the points for completing the course track.
If a student is logged in, Points will be awarded when a student enrolls in a course.
- As LifterLMS has quizzes integrated in the learning management system, a hook is introduced for quiz related events.
- Points can be rewarded when a quiz is passed / failed /completed.
- Featuring of setting a limit for awarding the points on each event as per desire.
When the quiz is passed from LIFTERLMS, the plugin automatically detects it and Points will be rewarded.
- Negative points can be set in the Hooks which will deducts the Points if a student get failed in Quiz.
- If quiz is failed the Points will be deducted from the current point balance.
- Points defined in the Hooks will be rewarded when a student completes a Quiz.