- The function of this hook is that it will award points to the user whenever the user gets enrolled in a new course.
- Drag and drop the Enrolling a Course (Tutor LMS) hook from the Available Hooks section to Active Hooks.
- Once done, click on the hook to open its configuration.
- Admin can set the Points which will be awarded whenever the event is triggered.
- Limits can be set as per Day, Week, Month, In Total, or No Limit to award points whenever the event is triggered.
The courses are divided into two categories,
- The Admin will enter the Points and the Log Template in the General section.
- The Admin will checkmark the Enable Specific checkbox, select, and, select the course, and add the Points and the Log Template in the given fields besides that course.
- Admin can add more courses in the Specific section by clicking the Add More button.
- Admin can also delete the courses in the Specific section by clicking the Remove button on that respective course.
- Once done, click on the Save button.
- The user will go to your website.
- The user will go to the Course page.
- The user will select the course and click on the Enroll Now button.
- The user will be awarded points for Enrolling in a Course.