myCred Gutenberg plugin which allows admin to add myCred shortcode with Gutenberg blocks. Admin can manage myCred shortcodes in the settings of Gutenberg blocks. There are 27 blocks of myCred supported by Gutenberg.
Please follow the below instructions step by step.
- Download the zip file from your mycred.me account > My Downloads
- Go to the WordPress Admin Dashboard > Plugins
- Once you are in the plugins page you can see the “Add New” button in the top left corner.
- Click the “Add New” button and upload the zip file of a plugin which you’ve downloaded from mycred.me account.
- Once plugin installed, click the “Activate” button.