Once you have installed and enabled the plugin on your website, the ComproPago gateway will become available on the Payment Gateways page in the myCRED menu. Here we need to start by entering in ourComproPago account details and save.
When you are ready to start selling, make sure you nominate
compropago in your buyCRED shortcodes.
- Download the plugin.
- Unzip and upload the mycred-compropago folder to your plugins folder.
- Enable the buyCRED ComproPago plugin in your WordPress admin area.
- Visit the myCRED > Payment Gateways page.
- Click on the “ComproPago” title to show the gateway settings.
- Enter your account details and change your gateway settings to your liking.
- Copy the Callback URL shown to you.
ComproPago Account Setup:
- Login to your ComproPago account.
- In the account navigation click on “Webhooks”
- Under “Webhook URL” enter in the URL you were given on the myCRED > Payment Gateways page.
- Now your website will receive an update from ComproPago as soon as payment has been completed.