myCred Memberpress Integration awards myCred points when a membership has been subscribed that was created via Memberpress , the integration has been equipped with multiple hooks that can be set to award points for multiple membership types in Memberpress when the subscription event is triggered.
- Download the zip file from your mycred.me account.
- Go to your website’s wp-admin area and visit the Plugins page.
- Under the Plugins menu, select “Add New”.
- In the top left corner next to the “Add Plugin” title, click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
- Locate and select the zip file you downloaded and click “Install Now”.
- Once installed, click to enable.
- Award default and Custom myCred point types
- Set Multiple hooks for different membership types
- Set limits in hooks for points in days, weeks, months or no limit.
- Award points on the purchase of a new membership – Give users points when they purchase a subscription product.
- Award points when an membership is renewed – Give users points when they renew their subscription product.
- Award points when an specific membership is purchased – Give users points when they purchase a specific subscription product.