The lottery add-on allows you to setup single or recurring lotteries where users can play and win points. You can setup lotteries to pick winners at random or setup a lotto type lottery where users need to pick and match winning numbers that the plugin draws.
As of version 2.0, the add-on supports three types of lotteries: Raffles, Member Draws and Lottos. You can setup an unlimited number of lotteries as long as your WordPress website has enough visitors and server resources to handle them all.
- Download the zip file from your mycred.me account.
- Go to your websites wp-admin area and visit the Plugins page.
- Under the Plugins menu, select “Add New”.
- In the top left corner next to the “Add Plugin” title, click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
- Locate and select the zip file you downloaded and click “Install Now”.
- Once installed, click to enable.
- Go to the “Lottery” > “Settings” page in your admin area and check your base settings. These settings are applicable amongst all your lotteries and you must save even if you make no changes.
- You are now ready to start creating lotteries.