Once you have installed and enabled the plugin on your website, the Coinbase gateway will become available on the Payment Gateways page in the myCRED menu. Here we need to start by entering in our Coinbase account details and save.
When you are ready to start selling, make sure you nominate
coinbase in your buyCRED shortcodes.
- Download the plugin.
- Unzip and upload the mycred-coinbase folder to your plugins folder.
- Enable the buyCRED Coinbase plugin in your WordPress admin area.
- Visit the myCRED > Payment Gateways page.
- Click on the “Coinbase” title to show the gateway settings.
- Enter your account details and change your gateway settings to your liking.
Get your API Key & Secret:
- Login to your Coinbase account.
- In your left hand menu select “Settings”
- Next click on the API link on the top right corner of the page.
- Here you can click on the + New API Key button to create a new key or use an existing one.