Note: You can only assign Ranks when Rank Behaviour is set to Manual Mode.
A new feature has been added by which the users can gain Badges and Ranks by applying the Coupon. This feature requires Rank Behaviour to be set on Manual Mode to assign Ranks to the users when they apply the coupon code.
- To set Rank Behaviour to Manual Mode, navigate to the WordPress Admin Dashboard → Points → Settings.
- Click on the Ranks to expand rank settings.
- In Ranks Settings, locate Rank Behaviour.
- Select Manual Mode.
- Click on the Update Settings button.
- Now, navigate to the WordPress Admin Dashboard → myCred → Coupons.
- In the Coupons section, create a new coupon or edit the existing coupon.
- In the coupon settings, scroll down to the Assign Badge/Ranks To Users.
- Click on the toggle button to turn on the settings. This will expand the settings window.
- Select a Reward Type.
- Click on the Add More button for another reward.
- To Delete a reward, click on the X button before the Reward.
- Click on the Publish or Update button to save and proceed.
- Now go to the Pages in WP Admin Dashboard.
- Open the page editor.
- Add the Load Coupon Gutenberg block.
- Click on the Update button to save the page.
Impact on Front-end
- Go to your website.
- Apply your coupon code.
- The coupon is successfully redeemed.
- The notification is displayed on the top right corner of the page that shows a badge has been awarded when the coupon is redeemed.
- The user gained the badge and rank by applying the coupon code.