This Hook rewards Points annually. After signing up user will be rewarded with points for being a member for each year.
You need to set the Points to be rewarded in the Hooks section. In the Hooks there you will find a Hook named Points for Anniversary. There you will find to set the Points and the template for creating log.
- Click on the Points.
- Under Points you will find a Hook tab.
- Drag Points for Anniversary tab from left to right side to get activated.
- There you go for settings for Points for Anniversary Hooks.
Explore myCred Anniversary Pro:
myCred Anniversary Pro add-on allows you to create, manage and distribute anniversary reward points for consecutive and non-consecutive years.
myCred Anniversary Pro Features:
- Anniversary Awards:
- Award myCred points to users on their registration anniversary date.
- Award points on consecutive years
- Users will be awarded points on every anniversary date.
- Award points on non-consecutive years
- Users will be awarded points on non-consecutive year anniversaries (3-year, 5-year)
||Points for being a member for year|