Set up Limit on the total number of emails to be sent
- To limit the maximum number of emails that need to be sent to all the users, the Admin can set the limit of emails through the Maximum Email Sends field.
Note: Setting the limit will be similar for all email triggers.
- The Admin can also set a limit on how many emails each recipient can receive.
- To do so, the Admin must insert the limit in the “Maximum Email Sends Per User Tab.”
- Following the specification of the email limit, the user can select the recipient to whom the email must be sent.
- Now submit the email notification by clicking Publish Button.
A. Specific Ranks
- When the user reaches the specified Rank, i.e., Rank 1, the email is triggered and sent to the specified recipients.
B. Specific Point balance
- The email is triggered and sent to the selected recipients when the user reaches a specific point balance of a specific point type.
C. Specific Badges
- When the user gains a specific badge arranged with the defined point type, the system will trigger an email against the specific badge’s achievement and send it to the respective recipient.